Sunday, September 6, 2009

Unexplained Phenomena atleast for me.

There was a news item today on Google News that some people in European countries and Australia were amazed by the phenomenon which they had watched on the search page of Google. The logo of google at its one of the alphabet 'O' suddenly got kidnapped by a UFO. If you are amused then forget it. There was a news at http://www.khabrein.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25856&Itemid=62 at least.


Now coming to this blog, this sets on a chain activity which can be called the main basis of the framing of this blog.

It is now a usual procedure for me that if I come to locate a word, I immediately go to google search and simultaneous click the Wikipedia icon on bar of the browser.

On Wikipedia, I did not find any article dedicated to "Unexplained Phenomena". However, the search result showed that the term as such was used in some other articles. All them were weird in their own right. Now, the search result, which took away nearly half an hour were as follows.
UFO : It is really a long article. Before I could read full part of it, as it was not something which was explaining Unexplained Phenomena, I opted to click open another result also. It was "The Spontaneous Human Combustion". Now that was a new information to me. I did not know about it much. I read a part of it but another term here at Electronic Voice Phenomenon. I read it. It was amusing to learn and a new information in way for me that such activities were quite popular with the revival of spiritual reforms which took place between 1840s to 1920. In addition to that even Thomas Edison was made to comment on it. One thing I have observed that the people from the science field tend to give answer to every question. No doubt, it has given rise to the concept of 'Rhetoric of Science'. In India, when I find Yash Pal, answering funny question seriously, I was amused to read under article Spontaneous Human Combustion that there was one explanation that it happened because of excessive release of Hydrogen and Oxygen from the body in a trance stage. Bull Shit!!!

Well apart from that I also learnt about Rob Simone of CAUS. It is amazing to learn that talk show people always go for research before they say anything but why do they sound funny many a times? I thing that research and acting funny are two right methods of attracting attention and they do it just to get the audience. Is Blogging a funny ACt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Writers, Kindly do not waste your time here. If you write promotional messages here, they will never be displayed. Kindly spend your time somewhere else. Your marketing efforts are destroying the pristine nature of Blogging.