Thursday, September 10, 2009

Georgi Lozanov - Suggestopedia




I would first like to make a policy statement. Only those post will be reported from the Random article which attracts my attention.

Today and yesterday, I had been clicking the Random button and browsed through the articles but I did not report any of them. Even today, some articles attracted my attention. Like there was one on Milyee, a name which is very popular in America. It is also a name of the a singer there. There was an article on IUPAC name which I posted on my other blog.

The Georgi Lozanov attracted my attention. It is a stub category article but even then, with its brief content material, my attention was directed to two terms namely Suggestopedia and Biofeedback, a teaching method. I also visited the official site of Georgi Lozanov. There is displayed a photograph of Georgi Lozanov. I hurriedly browsed through the site reading fast the contents. Then the main article on the wikipedia, there are two pdf files. I have yet to read them as they are downloading and seems to be bulky files. The very content, even if it is brief, attracted me. While doing my main task, I will snatch out some time to read it. I believe it is worth visiting the page.



Georgi Lozanov page

Georgi Lozanov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Writers, Kindly do not waste your time here. If you write promotional messages here, they will never be displayed. Kindly spend your time somewhere else. Your marketing efforts are destroying the pristine nature of Blogging.