Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lewis Lord Russell : Just for the Photograph




I am making this entry only because of the photograph. I hope it will be liked by the viewers and they could guess that it could have attracted the blogger. When I landed on the page, my attention was arrested by the photograph. Instead of reading the contents of the article, I enlarged the photograph. Later I came to the contents. I learnt that the actor had played the role of a villain.
Secondly, I find, that Pran, then the father of Amjad Khan (I am forgetting his name and there is quite a resemblance except Khan's face was more round.) and some of other actors from Bombay film industry had modelled themselves somewhat in similar fashion. May be, they had access to the print media of America and London related to film industries there even in their own days.
I think more than the articles and their contents, Wikipedia is also a big store house of old photographs. I am going to create a new entry as 'Photographs' in the label section. It is a good hunting ground for antiquarians.



If interested then visit:
Lewis Lord Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Writers, Kindly do not waste your time here. If you write promotional messages here, they will never be displayed. Kindly spend your time somewhere else. Your marketing efforts are destroying the pristine nature of Blogging.