Friday, September 25, 2009

Noble M15 - First Vehicle on Random Click




I am definitely interested in cars. I desire to learn more about sports car. However, I do not have much knowledge about them. Secondly, I do not know about the leading European car manufacturers.

This was the first such article on Sports Car or at least on a motorized vehicle which appeared on using Random article option. Noble M15 is a sports car of Noble automotive of England and designed by Lee Noble.

The article was created on July 31, 2006 by Jaganath, a word which sounds like an Indian word Jagan Nath.

There is no discussion on the talk page. Even the edit page is confined to one age only since 2006. In external links, there is link to the Homepage of the manufacturer.

Comment
There is only one link under External link category. The suggested link is the official page of the manufacturer. I have not visited the manufacturer page. I have developed this feeling that the Wikipedia is very discretely used as a Public Relation Device and advertisement board. I have collected some examples and developed an impression about their collective nature. I think that those who are in the filed of marketing may be interested in that. Or rather, they are already on the job and I am just discovering their game which is going on Wikipedia.

The link to the article is hinged below:
Noble M15 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Writers, Kindly do not waste your time here. If you write promotional messages here, they will never be displayed. Kindly spend your time somewhere else. Your marketing efforts are destroying the pristine nature of Blogging.